Daisy Educational Academy
“Our commitment for Quality Education”
Daisy Educational Academy, Ramkot (DEAR)
No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. Thus we are committed towards quality education. Our aim is not only education but action with knowledge, we always empower students to develop their skills and knowledge and support them to use their talents. We never tell students what to do but we give them knowledge with which they could decide what would be best for them to do.
Daisy Educational Academy, Ramkot (DEAR) since its establishment in the year 1998 A.D. has been dedicated to provide quality education to all those enrolled learners to an affordable fee structure. We have been making unwavering efforts to render high quality education for the last 22 years in progressive manner.
About this app
Daisy Educational Academy School Apps for
students, parents and teachers.
This app will help parents to get information about
school and their children
Connecting Parents and School
-To get information about upcoming events
-Routine to keep track of class and exam routines
-Assignment updates and view daily assignments.
-Complain and Feedback, Library System and many
-Message privately to school
-Viewing and submitting assignment is now easy and
Wholesalemade – Nepal’s Largest Online B2B Marketplace
WholesaleMade is the Nepal’s Largest Online B2B Marketplace, and will be operating the Nepal’s largest online marketplaces for both domestic and international trade. Wholesalemade is to help Suppliers to meet Buyers globally. More specifically, it provides an internet-based business-to-business (B2B) platform where sellers(supplier/manufacturer/wholesaler) can meet buyers(retailer/ outsourcers/ wholesalers) on a global scale.
The main objective is to connecting Nepalese suppliers/ buyers to the global market where sellers and buyers could interact and do business. Customers are both the sellers and buyers, who are able to post “storefronts” to advertise their products or needs.
Kumar Bisunke is a Nepalese Entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of wholesalemade, assisted by his friend Sujit Dangol (CTO). Both of them have successfully owned and operated a software company in Nepal, they have more than seven years of relevant experience in the industry, and hold various degrees and certificates in management and hospitality.
1.2 Mission and Vision
Wholesalemade’s mission is to help sellers to meet buyers and create the best marketplace service in Nepal. We are committed to providing the service quality and value that our customers expect. Wholesalemade uses its strategy, staff, and systems to provide each customer with a seamless three-part customer experience — service product, service environment, and service delivery — each part of which will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Our mission is:
- To connect buyers with Nepalese sellers
- To reach Global Market
- To make it easy to do business from anywhere and by anyone
- To deliver superior value to our customers, shareholders, employees and society at large.
Our vision is to become the first largest online B2B marketplace in Nepal, and a respected company — as measured by our customers, our employees, our shareholders, and the community we live in. Our values are critical to our success. They are the strong foundation of Wholesalemade, define who we are, and set us apart from our competitors. They underlie our vision of the future. These values include
- To become Nepal’s Largest Online B2b Marketplace for global trade
- To solve the challenges of small business in procurement, sales and marketing, management and financing through information technology
- Performance excellence. We act as responsible owners, always seeking to meet or exceed expectations.
- Teamwork. We act as a team, committed to each other, and bound by trust and loyalty.
- Integrity. We treat one another, and all our stakeholders with dignity and respect. Honesty, ethical behavior, and integrity are fundamental characteristics of our business conduct.
1.3 Products and Services
Wholesalemade will provide a wide variety of manufactured products of different categories from different places and countries as well as create a marketplace for both suppliers and buyers.
The major categories of products and services are listed below:
- Home, Lights & Construction
- Electronics & Parts
- Gift, Sports & Toys
- Health, Parlor & Beauty Products
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Bag, Shoes, Jewelleries & Accessories
- Machinery, Hardware & Tools
- Metallurgy, Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics
- Packaging, Advertising & Office
- Online Marketing
- Electronic Payment Services
1.4 Keys to Success
Our keys to success are:
- Genuine and verified suppliers and buyers that will build and maintain customer loyalty.
- Proven management ability to successfully run a similar business.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement and total quality services.
To become a member, Register Here–> Buyers/Sellers
Go Get Nepal – Online Shopping in Nepal
Go Get Nepal is a B2C E-Commerce Private Limited Company registered at 2074 B.S. situated at Bijuli Bazar, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. You can shop multiple brands and products through online and make deliver at your doorstep.
The company has been satisfying consumers with our active Sales Representatives, Dedicated Logistics, and Quality products at a reasonable price.
According to product nature we have exchange facility as well.
Our dedicated team are always active for your queries and supports.
Tributo is a simple social networking platform for paying tribute & remembering ancestors, family members & friends, loved ones, and all beautiful people around the globe who are no longer with us.
Saturn Outsource is a website designed & developed in wordpress.